Illinois domestic employee withholding now reported to DOR

Employers of domestic employees must now file personal income tax withholding returns (Form IL-941) with the Department of Revenue, not with the Department of Employment Security. (86 Ill. Adm. Code Sec. 100.7350, Illinois Department of Revenue, effective July 9, 2014.)

For more information on this and other topics, consult the Visit our News Library.