IRS seeks comments on Form 5308

The IRS is soliciting public comments on the proposed extension of a currently approved information collection concerning Form 5308 (Request for Change in Plan/Trust Year). The form is used to request permission to change the plan or trust year for a pension benefit plan. There are no changes being made to the form at this time.
Written comments, which should be received on or before December 18, 2017, should be directed to: L. Brimmer, Internal Revenue Service, Room 6526, 1111 Constitution Avenue NW., Washington, DC 20224, or

Source: 82 FR 48314.
Visit our News Library to read more news stories.